Oracle Product Lifecycle Management Cloud allows organizations to leverage greater business value with the new changes to its features. The system comes with a modern look giving users a better experience. There are also robust functionalities including insights and learning capabilities. Oracle PLM Cloud supports a rapid and reliable way to manage your business.
While on-Prem Agile PLM allows for product development, processes, and development of product record, etc; these are essential features of any PLM. Moving to the Cloud brings you a step ahead in the product conception, allowing for:
- More information/ideas: with more connections comes more information flowing into the Cloud
- Better document requirements and concepts: everything integrated in one place
- Enhanced future scalability of proposals and portfolio of your plans
Why PLM Cloud
Moving to the Cloud further enhances the basic functions of PLM through better information and stronger integration. When we talk about Oracle PLM Cloud, we are referring to Oracle Product Development Cloud (PD) and Oracle Product Data Hub (PDH).
Oracle Product Development Cloud (PD) is an Oracle Cloud solution that helps businesses efficiently revamp their processes including item, BOM, and change management. Through this platform, businesses can simplify and accelerate product development no matter the size or industry.
Oracle Product Lifecycle Management Cloud allows you to better commercialize your product using the Product Data Hub (PDH), which is the full item master database for all your cloud applications. PDH is a central hub that generates an automatic flow of information because all your organizational functions/teams are working with the data in the same system, as opposed to lateral flow of information. Hence, the time and processes required to deliver the information to the sales team is saved.
So, what are the advantages of moving from On-premise to Cloud?
As the list of advantages for Oracle Product Lifecycle Management Cloud goes on and on, we’ve compiled a list of some of the key advantages that we've heard from our customers:
- Modern UI with colorful graphics and view
- The system can be customized to suit your organization’s specific needs
- Business processes are better managed since you are dealing with end-to-end processes, instead of PLM processes
- Embedded socialization function allows you to hold conversations and communicate through the system
- Object Workflows apply business rules to validating data/removing errors
- Cross-discipline multi-tasking with all teams working through a single system
- Real-time dashboards & analytics
- Real-time Analytics in cost: detailed insights are provided by data flow into the system specifying the cost of changes to particular materials used in product developments
See the latest features in action by scheduling a demo of PD and PDH with us today. Click here to schedule some time to connect via our GoSaaS team calendar.