Date: December 7, 2023
Are you navigating through the complexities of Agile PLM infrastructure? GoSaaS is inviting you to an exclusive webinar where we will explore the challenges of on-premise PLM systems and how lifting and shifting to the cloud can be your game-changer. Our experts will delve into the resource-intensive nature of traditional PLM infrastructure—spanning load balancers, network/firewall configurations, multiple servers, and the associated high costs and risks.
What You Will Learn:
- How to eliminate up to 35% of IT costs with a scalable, low-maintenance cloud model.
- Strategies for reducing infrastructure risk while enhancing availability and disaster recovery.
- Ways to eliminate CAPEX for data centers and network equipment through cloud adoption.
- Assessing Your Current Agile PLM Infrastructure
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Cloud vs. On-Premise Solutions
- Step-by-Step Guide to Agile Lift and Shift to the Cloud
- Live Q&A Session with Our Cloud Experts
Duration: 1 hour
About the Speakers
Frank Mocek (Oracle)
Frank is the Principal Product Owner of Agile PLM at Oracle Corporation. He has more than 25 years of experience building and managing enterprise supply chain solutions and has worked as a software engineer, architect and product manager to enable digital transformations in the product lifecycle management (PLM) space.
Arif is a Partner at GoSaaS based out of Irvine, California specializing in PLM/PLS. He has more than 20 years of experience in product lifecycle management (PLM) solution design and business operations for Semiconductor, Medical Device and High-Tech companies.